6th rider contest
The HTC Atlantic Kite Challenge
The 6th rider for the HTC Atlantic Kite Challenge will be selected by a video contest and a meet and greet with the team. Don’t worry – we are not expecting a professional production. All you need to do is send us a video explaining why you would like to cross the Atlantic Ocean with a kite. Simple right?
Off course – we want to make sure we all arrive at the other side safely. Some risks we cannot manage in advance – others we can! That is why we do have some selection criteria for our last teammate. Please check below, get inspired, and be in touch!
The Enable Passion Team
Please note: a personalized video for the Contest is highly appreciated!
- Be available every Monday night for a Skype teammeeting
- Be available October 21st – 27th – to join our training week on the yacht along the Spanish coast from Alicante to Tarifa
- Be available November 16th – December 16th – to prepare in Fuerteventura, cross the Atlantic and have a kick-ass party in the Caribbean
- Minimum age 21
- Be able to ride 4 hours a day, for an extended period without getting the usual day/night rhythm
- October 6th – Deadline for application (23.59 CET)
- October 7th – Nominees are announced on Enable Passion website
- October 7th – 12th (23.59 CET) – Online voting
- October 12th – 14th The team will choose the 6th rider from the winners of the video contest after meeting in person (or skype)”
- October 15th Announcement of 6th Rider
Sign up is closed. Nominees will be announced shortly.